Online Brochure Offered By 1st Class Medical
First came the stationary oxygen concentrator. Than came the portable oxygen concentrator. Now there is the Inogen One G2, the independent unit in a category all by itself. The Inogen One G2 has the ability to act as a stationary unit and a portable oxygen device, the G2 portable oxygen unit is designed to meet the changing demands of the oxygen industry.
- Lightweight – Only 7 pounds with the battery
- Small – 42% smaller than the original Inogen One.
- Virtually Silent – So quiet, you will hardly know that your portable oxygen machine is running.
- Battery – 4 hour or 8 hour battery options with one single battery.
- Performance – Delivers more oxygen 900 mls, faster and at the most advantageous time for absorption.
- Reliability – Built to last up to 25,000 hours of compressor use.
- FAA Approved – G2 portable oxygen concentrator is cleared to use on every major airline.
Inogen One VS. Inogen One G2
- Size 25.9 x 15.2 x 31.5 27.4 x 10.1 x 24.1
- Volume 9000 cc 5200 cc
- Weight 10 pounds 7 pounds
- Noise 12 Cell Battery 2-3 hours 2-4 hours
- 24 Cell Battery N/A 4-8 hours
- Oxygen 750 ml/min. 900 ml/mn
- Conserver Night Enabled Night Enabled
- Data Log 2-3 months / Infrared 1 year / USB or RF
- Device Warranty 3 year
- Battery Warranty 1 year